About Me

My photo
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Hello. Thanks for stopping by. If you care to read about what's crossing my mind or sticking in my heart I welcome you to my latest post. So, I hope you enjoy my ramblings. More importantly, I hope I can encourage you to join me in my quest to be a faithful follower of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Buried Treasure

Jesus said "where your treasure is, there your heart will be also" (Matthew 6:19). What if you were able to review your day? What if at the end of Thursday, June 21 you could sit down and read through an "executive summary" of your actions and thoughts? It would show a recap of your investments today. How will you invest yourself during this finite 24 hours that we are given today? Today will reveal something about the condition of my heart. Jesus said that my "investments" each day show where my heart belongs. Does my heart belong to God? It's really not that difficult to know the answer.

No comments: