About Me

My photo
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Hello. Thanks for stopping by. If you care to read about what's crossing my mind or sticking in my heart I welcome you to my latest post. So, I hope you enjoy my ramblings. More importantly, I hope I can encourage you to join me in my quest to be a faithful follower of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ask, Seek, Knock

Knock and it shall be opened to you. The expression "open door" has come to describe the opportunities we have in life. When I consider the opportunities that I enjoy today I realize how God has opened doors in my life. I have knocked on the door of God's forgiveness and He has given me peace. I have knocked on the door of God's love and He has given me a relationship with Him that is indescribable. I have knocked on the door of God's hope and He has replaced my fear with expectation. I knocked on the door of God's calling and He has given me a place to serve that brings me so much purpose. Knock and it shall be opened to you. What a promise!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Wow, this is a really motivating post!