About Me

My photo
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Hello. Thanks for stopping by. If you care to read about what's crossing my mind or sticking in my heart I welcome you to my latest post. So, I hope you enjoy my ramblings. More importantly, I hope I can encourage you to join me in my quest to be a faithful follower of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Preschool Joy

I just finished spending time with a lively bunch of preschoolers in the first of many weekly "chapel" services at our preschool. It was a blast. I enjoyed their enthusiasm and they actually listened to what I was sharing. We sang some songs and had a great time. What I noticed as they entered was one little boy who was greeting all his friends by name as they walked in. He had a smile from ear to ear and shouted their names. One by one he would say "hi" to each of them. His joy did not diminish one bit as he went from greeting to greeting. I couldn't help but smile along with him. Wouldn't our day go better if we had that kind of attitude. I guarantee our lives would be richer and Heritage would not have an empty seat if that was the norm for us from day to day.

No comments: