About Me

My photo
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Hello. Thanks for stopping by. If you care to read about what's crossing my mind or sticking in my heart I welcome you to my latest post. So, I hope you enjoy my ramblings. More importantly, I hope I can encourage you to join me in my quest to be a faithful follower of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trunk or Treat is Over


Well, after sitting on the "Burger King" throne for a couple of hours and handing out 1000 pieces of candy...trunk or treat is over. What a great night. I really did enjoy seeing the kids and watching their reactions from behind the mask. It's amazing how many people knew it was me. Sooner or later my voice or my mannerisms gave me away. So it is in our Christian lives. We may think we can wear a mask and pretend to be something we are not - but sooner or later our actions reveal what lies inside. Even though it's painful, I am thankful that God sees our hearts clearly all of the time because He extends His grace to heal all of our wounds.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

So glad you had a great time out there ... be careful resisting that candy!!