About Me

My photo
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Hello. Thanks for stopping by. If you care to read about what's crossing my mind or sticking in my heart I welcome you to my latest post. So, I hope you enjoy my ramblings. More importantly, I hope I can encourage you to join me in my quest to be a faithful follower of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Great Commission

Jesus told His disciples to "go into all the world". The world is a changing place. I am so grateful for the opportunities that God has given us to obey. We no longer have to "go" to go. Today I am teaching in a doctoral program. As I share some leadership principles I am sharing with students who will return to Africa, Europe, the Caribbean, South America and God only knows where else. I enjoy the teaching - but, I also enjoy hearing stories from so many different cultures. It enlarges my worldview and expands my understanding of God's mission. What a blessing.

No comments: