About Me

My photo
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Hello. Thanks for stopping by. If you care to read about what's crossing my mind or sticking in my heart I welcome you to my latest post. So, I hope you enjoy my ramblings. More importantly, I hope I can encourage you to join me in my quest to be a faithful follower of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Nineteen Years


Yesterday Lynn and I celebrated our 19th anniversary. On our way to dinner last night we joked about how much we have changed since 1988. The physical changes are obvious: I'm a living fulfillment of Micah 1:16 (look it up - it says "enlarge your baldness like an eagle") Actually, I was referring to other changes. I remember my best friend in college telling me that if it was God's will for us to be together that God would use my relationship with Lynn to strengthen my relationship with God. His words were true. God has used Lynn to encourage growth in my life through the years and I am thankful.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Wow, that's amazing! Congratulations, Paul ...