About Me

My photo
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Hello. Thanks for stopping by. If you care to read about what's crossing my mind or sticking in my heart I welcome you to my latest post. So, I hope you enjoy my ramblings. More importantly, I hope I can encourage you to join me in my quest to be a faithful follower of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Rainbow

As I walked into the church today I saw a full rainbow. It was one of the most beautiful rainbows I have ever seen. The beauty of the rainbow always makes me think of God's promises. God's faithfulness is priceless. The context of a rainbow is a good reminder of the beauty of God's promises. There is always a mixture of clouds and sun when I see a rainbow. Those are the times in life when God's promises are cherished most. During the times when His light mixes with the clouds in my life I recognize the power of His love. I remember that His promise of peace is greatest in the middle of stormy time and that healing is meaningless without affliction.

No comments: