About Me

My photo
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Hello. Thanks for stopping by. If you care to read about what's crossing my mind or sticking in my heart I welcome you to my latest post. So, I hope you enjoy my ramblings. More importantly, I hope I can encourage you to join me in my quest to be a faithful follower of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tom Osborne

I had the opportunity to hear Tom Osborne speak last night at an FCA banquet. Osborne is a legend in NCAA football. During one stretch his Nebraska Cornhuskers won three national championships in four years. His record of 255-49-3 is amazing. As I listened to him speak, I was most impressed with his grasp of life in light of God's principles. He did not present a shallow speech with a few sports illustrations thrown in. He shared a deep powerful biblical message about living to glorify God.

No comments: