About Me

My photo
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Hello. Thanks for stopping by. If you care to read about what's crossing my mind or sticking in my heart I welcome you to my latest post. So, I hope you enjoy my ramblings. More importantly, I hope I can encourage you to join me in my quest to be a faithful follower of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Snow flurries

OK so it was 75 yesterday and we all thought Spring had bypassed Winter altogether. Now today I hear reports of snow flurries. Some will rejoice. Some will complain. But, it's East Tennessee. The leaves finally changed colors just in time to greet snow flurries. Being the warm weather lover that I am - I'm not so excited to see short days and wintry precipitation. But I love the holidays. It is time for family, giving thanks and celebrating our Savior's arrival on earth. That makes winter one of the best times. In everything give thanks.

No comments: