About Me

My photo
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Hello. Thanks for stopping by. If you care to read about what's crossing my mind or sticking in my heart I welcome you to my latest post. So, I hope you enjoy my ramblings. More importantly, I hope I can encourage you to join me in my quest to be a faithful follower of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Yesterday marked 21 years. Lynn and I were married in Nashville on a lovely (rain-soaked) fall day. I remember when we selected October 1st because we said, "it's always beautiful in October". The day was beautiful, not because of the weather, but because we established our covenant of marriage in recognition that God had blessed us with one another. Since our wedding day, we have enjoyed many sunny days and many rainy days. It's hard for me to decide whether I am more thankful for her presence in my life during the sunny days so that we can share the joys of life together or for the encouragement and support she has given me on the rainy days. Either way, God knew what I needed (and I like to think He knew what she needed too).

No comments: