About Me

My photo
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Hello. Thanks for stopping by. If you care to read about what's crossing my mind or sticking in my heart I welcome you to my latest post. So, I hope you enjoy my ramblings. More importantly, I hope I can encourage you to join me in my quest to be a faithful follower of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sharing our Story

I have enjoyed hearing great testimonies from some members of the church family at Heritage in the past few weeks. Roy and Kristin Vella shared this past Sunday about how God ministered to them and their son Nathaniel. If you would like to read the details of that testimony you can link to Kristin's blog. Once you are in the blog click on the "Miracle boy" tab and prepare yourself for a journey of faith.

No comments: