About Me

My photo
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Hello. Thanks for stopping by. If you care to read about what's crossing my mind or sticking in my heart I welcome you to my latest post. So, I hope you enjoy my ramblings. More importantly, I hope I can encourage you to join me in my quest to be a faithful follower of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Good news and Bad news

There's good news and bad news. Christmas is all about good news. Remember the announcement of the angel. We sing about it every Christmas..."Joy to the world, the Lord is come!" In the Message, Luke 2:11-12 reads this way: "Don't be afraid, I'm here to announce a great and joyful event that is meant for everybody, worldwide: A Savior has just been born in David's town, a Savior who is Messiah and Master". That's good news. So, what's the bad news? The bad news is that we have found a way to mess up good news. Unshared good news is the ultimate oxymoronic tragedy. How can good news remain trapped inside us? Share Jesus.

No comments: