About Me

My photo
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Hello. Thanks for stopping by. If you care to read about what's crossing my mind or sticking in my heart I welcome you to my latest post. So, I hope you enjoy my ramblings. More importantly, I hope I can encourage you to join me in my quest to be a faithful follower of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Humility

Is humility a non-negotable virture? Sunday I will examine the lessons of "humility" that God provides in the wilderness (Deuteronomy 8:2). Humility cuts against so many things we find comfortable in life. We like to control our own destiny - Humility relinquishes control. We like to lead -Humility requires us to follow. We like to find our own strength - Humility teaches us to discover strength in weakness.

No comments: