About Me

My photo
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Hello. Thanks for stopping by. If you care to read about what's crossing my mind or sticking in my heart I welcome you to my latest post. So, I hope you enjoy my ramblings. More importantly, I hope I can encourage you to join me in my quest to be a faithful follower of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

It didn't snow

No big surprise this morning. After all the anticipation and talk about the possibility of wintry precipitation...it didn't snow. Our world here in East Tennessee is full of stories about "would be" snow storms. I hate to show my age, but I remember when we first got the weather channel at our house. I remember staying up all night because the prediction kept flashing for "four inches or more". My brother and I were sure we would be out of school. As you might have guessed by now we received East Tennessee snow, better known as rain. For those of you who hate snow, congratulations. For those of you who love snow, keep believing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the surprise of waking up to see white on the ground, but I have lost all faith in the weatherman's prediction of snow in East Tennessee. Sorry! I believe it when I see it. :)