About Me

My photo
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Hello. Thanks for stopping by. If you care to read about what's crossing my mind or sticking in my heart I welcome you to my latest post. So, I hope you enjoy my ramblings. More importantly, I hope I can encourage you to join me in my quest to be a faithful follower of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Who is this?

When Jesus entered Jerusalem, the whole city was stirred and asked, “Who is this?” (Matthew 21:10 TNIV)

Here it is, Palm Sunday, 2012. We will gather in a few hours and there will be quite a bit of "stirring". After we meet, greet and sing and celebrate, the question must be answered: "Who is this?" Who rode into Jerusalem in a donkey? Who is He to me? I'm not satisfied to answer from a distance. Either I know Him or I do not. He is my Savior. He has rescued me from what I would be without Him. He restores my soul. He is with me. I am never alone. He knows everything about me: my past, my present and my future. He is Lord over all and He deserves all of me. God help me to be stirred today, not by the question, but by the answer.

No comments: