About Me

My photo
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Hello. Thanks for stopping by. If you care to read about what's crossing my mind or sticking in my heart I welcome you to my latest post. So, I hope you enjoy my ramblings. More importantly, I hope I can encourage you to join me in my quest to be a faithful follower of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Vacation Bible School

VBS is going full throttle this week. We're having a great time. The music and energy is wide open. It's great to see so many kids (of all ages) having a great time. VBS at Heritage reminds me of "spirit week" at a high school. Our hallways are filled with people with green, orange and blue hair. Each of our teams have their own "chant". In all of this there is a contagious atmosphere that I would love to bottle and distribute throughout the congregation for the rest of the year. What would the other 51 weeks of the year be like if we served God with all of the gusto of a VBS week? But, sadly most will return to being "adults" after this week.

No comments: