About Me

My photo
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Hello. Thanks for stopping by. If you care to read about what's crossing my mind or sticking in my heart I welcome you to my latest post. So, I hope you enjoy my ramblings. More importantly, I hope I can encourage you to join me in my quest to be a faithful follower of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The microphone is always on

If you have kept up with the political news the past couple of days you have probably heard about Jesse Jackson's comments about Barack Obama. It seems that Jackson didn't realize that a microphone was picking up his comments. Now some very disturbing comments that were made under his breath to a man sitting next to him have been broadcast around the world. We live in a day and time when this happens more and more. Because of technology, audio and video can be captured and passed along the world instantaneously. Venues such as youtube have made it popular to capture embarassing situations. As I thought about the situation it occurs to me that we really don't believe that God sees and hears everything. Would our behavior change?

No comments: