About Me

My photo
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Hello. Thanks for stopping by. If you care to read about what's crossing my mind or sticking in my heart I welcome you to my latest post. So, I hope you enjoy my ramblings. More importantly, I hope I can encourage you to join me in my quest to be a faithful follower of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Monday, March 24, 2008

New Life

What difference does the resurrection of Jesus make in my life today? It's easy to celebrate on Easter. Usually, Easter Sunday is one of the most exciting days of the year. Churches post record attendance. Enthusiasm and energy is high. How about Monday? Now it's time to live the life that Jesus raised to give us. Did we start the day with an awareness of a living God's presence? Did we take time to say "thank you" to God this morning? These are the questions that race through my mind after my "Easter" message yesterday.

No comments: