About Me

My photo
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Hello. Thanks for stopping by. If you care to read about what's crossing my mind or sticking in my heart I welcome you to my latest post. So, I hope you enjoy my ramblings. More importantly, I hope I can encourage you to join me in my quest to be a faithful follower of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Preschool Graduation

Today was a very special day for me. It was Heritage Preschool graduation. I am so proud of these graduates. During the graduation they shared many things they have learned. In addition they each shared a snapshot of their dreams. It's a common question that we ask children. "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Their answers were inspiring. It was my favorite part of the ceremony. Even more inspiring to me than their answers is the deep truth behind their answers. Though they do not fully understand how it will happen, they anticipate "becoming". They plan to "grow up". If only we would hold on to our passion for development as we get older!

No comments: