About Me

My photo
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Hello. Thanks for stopping by. If you care to read about what's crossing my mind or sticking in my heart I welcome you to my latest post. So, I hope you enjoy my ramblings. More importantly, I hope I can encourage you to join me in my quest to be a faithful follower of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

United Worship

I just returned from a Promise Keepers event in Nashville. We had a great time making the journey together. The word "together" is the best word I have to describe the significance of the weekend for me. The speakers were very good. The event was presented with excellence from beginning to end. The arena was packed and we ate well. But, most of all I enjoyed experiencing worship together. It seemed that all of our differences were cast aside. Our backgrounds didn't matter. The style of music didn't seem to matter. There were moments of authentic united worship that we experienced together and it was powerful and refreshing.

No comments: